Belnem Ocean View Penthouse with Roof Top Terrace and Jacuzzi, Kaya Andromeda 3
Indulge in the epitome of luxury living at this recently completed penthouse in Belnem, Bonaire with private roof top terrace and endless ocean views.
Step into a world of refined elegance as you explore this brand new 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom penthouse boasting 127 m2 of exquisitely designed living space. The open floorplan with spacious living room and kitchen is thoughtfully decorated with high-end furniture that enhances the overall ambiance.
The covered patio, accessible through sliding doors, seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living. Beautiful hardwood windows and doors with shutters and screens allow the refreshing island breeze to caress every corner of this property.
The penthouse's charm reaches new heights on the private roof top terrace, offering an inviting jacuzzi to unwind while taking in the endless horizon. An aluminum shade screen is giving you the perfect place to relax amidst lounge furniture while savoring the panoramic ocean views.
Immerse yourself in the allure of this prestigious penthouse on the second floor which is part of a building of 4 apartments. Each penthouse offers 127 m2 of luxurious living space, with an identical (mirrored) floorplan.
The allure of this residence extends beyond its captivating design, presenting two penthouses for sale, each distinguished by a unique interior style.
Located just 150 meters from the ocean, and in close proximity to popular beach clubs, various dive sites, Bachelor Beach and Te Amo Beach, this penthouse provides a perfect blend of tranquility and adventure.
Within a 10-minute drive, you find yourself in the vibrant center of Kralendijk, surrounded by shops and a wide range of restaurants.
This penthouse is not just a home; it's an invitation to experience luxury at its best, where every detail has been meticulously crafted to offer you an unparalleled lifestyle on the captivating island of Bonaire.
- Open Floorplan living room with seating- and dining-area plus kitchen with refridgerator/freezer and built-in appliances such as dishwasher and electrical cooktop.
- 2 Mastersuite bedrooms; both featuring a Kingbed, closet and en suite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
- Covered patio with 6-person dining set and seating area.
- Total living space of 127 m2 (1367 sq feet).
- Laundry/storage room
- Private roof top terrace with jacuzzi, aluminum pergola and lounge-set
- 110 and 220 volt
- Airconditioning in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans with build-in light fixture in bedrooms, living room and patio
- Electrical hot water boiler
- Construction year 2023; recently finished
- Including high-end and brand new inventory
- Private parking on site